View Shopping Cart (0 items - $0.00)
Click to submit a new Testimonial…
- Kemberly RodenJust got my Bow Pro today ,love it!!
- Della toupsOmg I got my probow where has this been all my life I gave known the inventor almost all my life and don't know why I never purchased no more cramps in my hands and sooo easy to use I'm in love
- LezlieI have diabetic neuropathy in my hands and absolutely cannot hold ribbon to make a decent bow! Not that I could hold ribbon to make a bow before I developed neuropathy was any better.....I have started making fabric, fold & stitch wreaths. I add a detachable bow since the wreaths can be hung or can also be used flat on a table as a centerpiece around a candy bowl, candles, a vase of flowers or a potted plant. Anyone's own imagination is the only limit to these wreaths. I have searched for something to help me make the bows (other than the hair bow type bow a friend showed me) and was delighted to find the Pro Bow The Hand! I ordered the Large Hand and immediately started playing with it and practicing. My bows aren't perfect yet, but with some more time and practice, I'm sure my perfectionist personality trait will be satisfied. I came across a couple of questions needing advice and submitted a question. I was very pleasantly surprised by a phone call from Regina to talk through my problems with me rather than just an e-mail or text message reply. In speaking with Regina, I feel like I was talking to a friend I had known for years. I so appreciate the personal attention and care she showed by calling. I think she was able to give me some ideas that I look forward to trying as soon as I can get to the store and get some more ribbon! Thank you so much Regina. You are a gem! Will post some pictures soon!
- Rita GriffinI am 61 yrs old, a retired designer of 7 yrs. I had developed arthuritis in my hands, making it almost impossible to make large bows. I heard about the ProBow, but could not find it in our local Hobby Lobby. (the manager and I are on first name basis. Scary). Finally after hubby's relcaion, I decided to unpack the supplies. Oh my goodness, I am still shocked at how much the movers packed. 100's of ribbon, picks, greenery ect. Lots of peg board going up. Thanks to ProBow, I have found my of designing again. Thank you Regina Sellers.
- Gloria FinnellOh my goodness Probow The Hand is fantastic. My wreaths sales have increased since investing I this product. I also have carpal tunnel and this maker takes so much pressure off my hands and wrists. I highly recommend this to beginners and professionals. You won't be sorry. It's All About the Bow Baby.
- Leah McIntoshI ordered my probow and had it almost a year and was so intimidated by it that I just put it away. One night I was determined to learn how to make beautiful bows so I started messing with it. I have gotten such great advice and support from Regina and my bows are looking spectacular. Regina I thank you and my hands thank you too. Making a bow.............like a pro
- Brenda WalkerI got this as a Christmas gift and made my first bow today for work! I LOVE it.. .everyone at work was amazed at the detail of the deluxe one... ordering the box next! Thank you!
- DARLENE M. KELLERI fell in love with the Pro Bow The Hand the first time I saw the video on YouTube. I ordered both, the large hand and the small hand. It's taken me awhile to get the hang of it, but I absolutely love it! I fnally worked up enough courage to post a picture of this bow that I made with the small hand. Thank you Mrs. Sellers!!
- Lisa HusherI went online to look for bow makers and came across The Hand. After looking at video tutorials and reading other comments I was more interested. However, before I made a purchase I had a question to ask. I submitted my question and within a few hours Regina responded with a question back, the next morning Regina herself called me to further answer my question. I was amazed at the level of customer service and personal service Ms. Sellers has. I ordered mine the very next morning. I will recommend her to anyone and everyone. We need more business owners like this!
- LeslieI talked to Regina this morning......we really didn't discuss the "how to make a bow", but more just talked as if we were old friends. I drank my sweet tea, while she drove down the roads of Louisiana. After our call, I decided I would try again...this time was much better...after we talk again, I will be making bows like a pro. I have quickly fallen in love with my new bestest friend...PROBOW. Thank you again Regina for your southern hospitality :)
- Debbie MontgomeryI have made bows for many years, but hitting 60 this year I find my fingers get very sore holding the ribbons. I was searching tutorials online one day for a simple way to get the bows I wanted without pain and came across Pro Bow The Hand and the tutorial for it. I put it on my birthday wish list! I am amazed at the ease of use and the gorgeous bows I get every time. Thank you for this wonderful product!
- Sheila BrownI found The Hand while searching the internet for a tree top bow. When I found a You Tube video of Mrs. Sellers demonstrating the creation of the perfect bow! I called her immediately and went on to order my very own The Hand. II began to use it immediately and have made some of the most beautiful bows ever! Mrs. Sellers had now spoken to me three times by phone and is more gracious each time we chat! I LOVE my Pro Bow the Hand; it has become one of my most treasured possessions! Thank you for making a quality product that performs exactly as advertised EVERY time! I'm a fan for life!
- JuliaMy husband bought this for me and I've compensated greatly from the purchase. It's amazing and I love it. The tutorials are easy to follow. I know this was a great purchase as I'm working on a wreath for my friend.
- Maxine BlueI discovered Pro Bow the Hand one year ago. I had never made a bow ever before and had watched numerous videos on how to do bows. My main interest was to make bows for Christmas wreaths. I discovered Pro Bow the Hand and now can make professional looking bows for my Christmas Wreaths thanks to Pro Bow the Hand. This is my second year using the Pro Bow the Hand for Christmas Wreaths and am very excited.
- TeresaPro Bow the Hand is absolutely amazing. I never made a bow before in my life until I purchased Pro Bow the Hand and I can make a bow almost like a pro, a litle more practice and I wil be there. I attached a photo of the 2nd bow I've made by usind Pro Bow the Hand.
- Kimberly HollowayBought this to make a big yellow bow to tie around a tree for my son who is on his 2nd tour to Afghanistan. This tool was so easy & convenient to use. I had a question about using it & after receiving my email, she called me to answer it personally! That kind of customer service is rare these days! Thank you!
- Elle CarpinoThis woman goes beyond to help out customers. Besides the extra help & understanding she is not beyond calling to help. This product gave back a big part of my life enabling me to help others
- Karen from Huntsville AlWonderful customer support. Dave and Regina put the customer first. FedEx damaged my ProBow, I sent pictures and received a new board the next day! I now love making bows because the results are awesome. I'm so glad they created ProBow The Hand.
- DianefreyThisproduct. Looks great,mi cannot wait to try this.
- Suzanne SaenzBow making is so easy now, awesome product for the novice to the expert. No more throbbing fingers or losing your grip! Great customer service and fast shipping!
- Suzanne SaenzNo more frustration or painful fingers, Pro Bow is the answer for the amateur to the expert! Awesome product made in the USA....
- Heather CoxI've had my bow maker for a couple of months now and LOVE it!! I had trouble before holding all of the ribbon together....my fingers just wouldn't last and my bow always came out lopsided. No more lopsided bows with the Pro Bow! It works great and is easy to use. Thanks so much!!!
- Paula H. from Biloxi, MSThanks to Regina and Dave for this excellent product. My Christmas present are beautiful and the bow making was enjoyable. This product was a great time saver.
- Ann Z from Grand Rapids, MII received my bow maker and am having so much fun with it. It's a snap to make professional looking bows now! Well worth the money that I spent...thanks so much from Michigan.
- Mary L from Austin, TXI had given up on ever making bows again with my arthritis. I ordered a Pro Bow The Hand hoping that I could again make bows. I nearly cried when I was able to make a perfect bow with no pain in my fingers or hands. Thanks so much for this wonderful product.
- Ginny A from Augusta, GAWhat a wonderful invention. How simple to use and what amazing results.
- Michael W from San Francisco, CAThe best customer service I have ever experienced. Fast Shipping!
- Annie M from QuebecThis is the most responsive company I have ever dealt with. My questions were answered within 1 minute. Wow, I am so used to never getting an answer from companies anymore. Thanks, you guys rock!
- JHB from Paducah, KYI love my Pro Bow!! I HATE making bows but I love them on my tree. I dread doing this. I took a chance after seeing the video on You Tube. Wow, I got it in 2 days and looked at the video. I was making perfect bows after my first try. Even better, I move the pins around and get a different result. I'm so happy with my Pro Bow. I ordered more for Christmas gifts and they were at my door in 2 days. Thanks for the wonderful customer service.
- Barbara J from Charlotte, NCI called Regina and found out they are making this product in Baton Rouge, LA. Hats off to someone trying support our country by keeping it made here. So easy to use. Happy Happy!
- Donna G from Miami, FLThis product is one of the best things I ever bought. What a battle I have always had trying to make and acceptable bow. Usually ended up on the floor as a mess. I can start a bow and walk away if needed without any problems. Pro Bow strives to make the customer happy. Fast Shipping >>>>>>>>. I am so happy I found them.
- Heather C. from Raleigh, NCI got my large bow maker in the mail today. I went to making bows immediately! I LOVE IT! It's a great product. Thanks so much :)
- Jeannie L from Las Vegas, NVI wish I would have found this product years ago. The videos on the website are fantastic. I can make any bow I choose to with ease and I don't waste ribbon. Super Fast Shipping!
Showing items 1 - 33 of 33 total (Page 1 of 1)